It’s time again for childhood and adulthood to collide, and in a sweet way! Try mixing the Jolly Rancher candy with some vodka! If you haven’t tried, give it a ‘shot’. You can infuse vodka with Jolly Rancher candies! Here’s what you need:
- One liter of vodka. Choose one that goes down smooth.
- 12 Jolly Ranchers in each flavor you want to have (that’s 60 Jolly Ranchers total). The 3.75 pound bag I bought had at least fourty of each flavor, so a couple of pounds of assorted Jolly Ranchers works.
- Five flasks to pour it in, for each different flavor (Or whatever container you prefer).
- Optional: a funnel to help pour the vodka into the flasks.
- Optional: a plastic sheet over your counter, gets a bit sticky if you’re sloppy.