You want to play a drinking game around the table? Don’t want it to get too complicated? Grab a pen and paper and jot these seven rules down and keep on doing what you’re doing.
1. No saying the word “drink” or “table”
2. No saying names or nicknames.
3. No cursing!
4. No pointing!
5. Players must drink with their left hand!
6. All players drinks must be at least one finger’s distance from the edge of the table.
7. An empty glass or can cannot be put down, it must be refilled!
Sounds easy right?