How To Convert Other Document Formats To PDF Files With PDFBear Converter
In this modern generation, where paper works are mostly done on a computer, PDF, or Portable Document Format is widely used. In fact, most people are trying to transform other document formats into PDF to easily share and or print.
However, converting any document into a PDF file is not a simple task. Luckily, the PDFBear converter helps individuals resolve their conversion problems. Whether you want to convert DOCX, JPG, or even Excel to a Portable Document Format, this conversion tool will make it happen in as easy as four simple steps.
To get to know more about this online platform, here’s a quick guide to how PDFBear can help you with your file conversion needs.
Microsoft Word Document to PDF File
Transforming your Microsoft Word Document to PDF files became much easier with the help of the PDFBEar converter. In just a couple of minutes, this online tool can handle any DOCX to PDF conversion. It’s also the best choice if you’re looking for a tool that can keep your original file’s integrity even after the conversion process.
Moreover, PDFBear works on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Mac, so you don’t have to worry if your operating system doesn’t support Microsoft Word. This converter will let you convert your documents from Word to PDF by just following four easy steps.
Here’s what you have to do to get the transformation started:
- First Step: Upload the word DOCX that you wish to convert.
- Second Step: After uploading your file, let the converter scan your document.
- Third Step: From there, you only have to wait for a few minutes for the conversion to complete.
- Fourth Step: Finally, your DOCX is now successfully converted to PDF, and you can instantly download it to your device.
JPG to PDF File
PDFBear can convert any Joint Photographic Group (JPG) document to a PDF file quickly and easily. Its straightforward process will let anyone, even the least tech-savvy individuals, instantly change the format of their files. One pride of PDFBear that makes it the best in the market is its latest technology and SSL encryption.
With this, you can make sure that your JPG document will be converted safely, and its security policy protects your privacy. Plus, this conversion tool is also flexible and can handle more than one image and merge them into a single PDF file. That means PDFBear will allow you to perform multi-image upload at a time.
Do you want to get started right now? If so, just follow these four simple steps:
- First Step: upload your images to the PDFBear website.
- Second Step: After that, choose the option.
- Third Step: press the convert button and just wait for a few moments until the conversion process is completed.
- Fourth Step: tap the download key to save the newly converted PDF file on your device or click the share button to share it with your Google Drive or Dropbox.
Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to PDF File
If you’re looking for a quick and easy PDF conversion tool to convert your Excel Spreadsheet to a PDF file, PDFBear is for you. It has a friendly-user navigation and will let you transform your XLS to PDF in just a few clicks.
Your privacy is one of the top priorities of this online platform. That said, it ensures every user that the files they have uploaded to PDFBear’s server will be deleted one hour after the successful conversion.
If you want to try this converter right now and transform your XLS into a PDF file, you will only have to go through these four manageable phases:
- First Step: Choose the XLS files you want to convert, and upload them to the PDFBear website.
- Second Step: Then, select the options available.
- Third Step: Press “convert!” to let this converter analyze your file and transform it to PDF.
- Fourth Step: After a brief moment, the newly converted PDF document is ready, and you can save it to your device for your personal use.