All of our content is pulled from the web; Google, Reddit, Instagram and other search engines and social networks. IF ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS YOURS, PLEASE KINDLY EMAIL [email protected] AND WE WILL IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR REQUESTED CONTENT WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. WE DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE ANY ISSUES IF THE CONTENT IS YOURS. AGAIN, ALL CONTENT HAS BEEN PULLED FROM THE WEB AND WE HAVE NO PROBLEM REMOVING IT FOR YOU. Thanks!
Official DMCA Notice:
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you believe that material available on our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email.
In accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and avails itself of the protections under the Act.
theRACKUP has adopted and implemented a policy for addressing claims of copyright infringement, and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of users who are infringers of copyright. Further, we reserve the right to terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the ability to visit and/or use the Service or remove, edit, erase or disable any User Content on the theRACKUP website which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. It is out policy to terminate the access of repeat offenders. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content posted for any violations of third party rights, however, we respect the copyright interests of others and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the theRACKUP website or the Service. If you believe any materials on the website Applications or the Services infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If there is a claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement you can email [email protected].